ReportLast Man Standing Competition

30th December 2019by Euxton Girls
http://euxtongirlsfc.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/LMS2020-pg1.jpg

LAST MAN STANDING RULES

ROUND 1 STARTS ON SATURDAY 4th JANUARY 2020

* Pick the winner of an English League match each week (Saturday games only).

* Once you have chosen a team, you cannot change it.

* If your selection wins, you progress to the next round, LOSE or DRAW and YOU ARE OUT!

* You cannot pick the same team twice.

* Weekly entries must be in by 7:00pm on the Friday before each round, it is your responsibility to submit your entry and if you fail to submit a choice, you will be eliminated.

* If your game is called off you must choose again. If the game is called off too late you will be allocated the highest placed team that you have not yet chosen from the same division.

* If the game comes down to the last two, you cannot select the same team as the other player.

* The overall winner is the person who lasts the longest, the “LAST MAN/WOMAN STANDING”.

* All entrants must be 18+

* The Euxton Girls FC Committee will have the final say.

 

HOW TO ENTER THE GAME

* Please let the organisers of the competition or your team coach know that you intend to enter, and supply your mobile phone number so that you can be added to the Last Man Standing WhatsApp group.

* If you do not wish to supply a mobile phone number or join the WhatsApp group, then please supply an email address so that we can keep you up-to-date, email euxtongirlsfc@yahoo.com with your contact details.

* Entry Fee is £10.00 with 70% of the pot going to the overall winner, and the remaining 30% helping to raise funds for our fantastic club.

* You can make payment either by BACS or in cash to the organisers or team coach.

* All entrants must be 18+

* The Euxton Girls FC Committee will have the final say.

ABOUT EUXTON GIRLS FC

Euxton Girls Football Club Chorley Lancashire

Euxton Girls FC was formed in July 2002 by Chairman Dennis Winn, with 23 girls signing on to U10s and U12s teams. Today, over 200 girls are training and playing for 14 teams, in the West Lancs Girls and North Valley Leagues. Our teams have won league titles and cup competitions.
Euxton Girls have produced many players who have moved onto successful careers in the game, some in the US and others playing for Liverpool FC Women and Blackburn Rovers LFC. Several former players now play for Chorley FC Women.

INSTAGRAM

RECENT POSTS